Celebrating Life 2016 Film Making Workshops
For the past 5 years, we have been organizing the Celebrating Life Filmmaking Workshop. This workshop aims to create a platform for those who are truly interested in the art of filmmaking.
Individuals interested in participating in the Celebrating Life Filmmaking Workshop are requested to apply through the rules outlined below:
- Send a complete bio-data with mobile phone number, e-mail and link to Facebook account.
- Show reel must be sent if the applicant has prior experience in making documentary fictions or TV series.
- A basic screenplay must be submitted with a time length between 3 to 10 minutes.
Note: The screenplay must be written by the applicant, even if the story belongs to someone else.
- Applicants must be below 30 years of age, but exceptions can be made for special cases.
Eligibility Requirements and Application Rules for Film Making Workshops 2016
- The workshop will be probably scheduled from October 2016 to December 2016. Classes will be held 3 days a week:
- Thursday: 6:00PM to 10:00PM
- Friday: 3:00PM to 10:00PM
- Saturday: 3:00PM to 10:00PM
- After the first month, if a participant is not performing at the expected level, he/she will not advance to the next phase.
- In the final two months of the workshop, the participants who will lead in terms of talent will get opportunities in filmmaking.
Regularity in the Celebrating Life Film Workshop is imperative. It is mandatory to be in classes within the scheduled time, as absence for three consecutive sessions will result in elimination from the workshop. The tasks assigned in the classes should be done correctly and any excuses will be considered as an ineligibility of the participant. Job holders are requested to think before applying as it is a highly extensive workshop.
Application Address: email@example.com
If anyone faces difficulty in applying through email can send their application through post to:
Festival Director, Celebrating Life
The Daily Star Centre
64-65 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue